Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Who ( actually ) are those: " Three Blind Mice "... and, why are their tails cut off by The Butcher's Own Wife?

The Three Blind Mice - ( 1609 ).
In The Popular Children's Nursery Rhyme entitled: " The Three Blind Mice " - originally penned by an unknown author; and dated back to at least as far as 1609 - we have been provided Yet Another Important & Spiritual Message.

You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' Like In Most Of The Other Cleverly Worded Nursery Rhymes, Those Three Blind Mice Were Originally Symbolical In Nature '... not, that we might currently tell it: In Considering The Subtly Altered Lyrics Of Today and The Less Spiritually Incendiary Artwork Of Our Time.

But, of course, you probably still don't believe me. So, why not just listen to The Following Musical Video for: " The Three Blind Mice " -  because, whether you now understand it or not, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....

America In Prophecy

The Three Blind Mice -
A Modern Version.



The Three Blind Mice: Did You Know That They Have Even Been Referenced Within All Of Those Scriptures?

Who ( actually ) is: " The Chosen One "?
Indeed, dear brothers and sisters, ' Had You But Dug Into All Of Those Scriptures, As You Had Been So Long Ago Warned To, You Might Have Read This Particular Passage In Zechariah Chapter 10 '... which, quite honestly, says:
" Thus says the Lord my God: ' Feed the flock for slaughter, whose owners slaughter them and feel no guilt; those who sell them say: " Blessed be the Lord, for I am rich "; and their own shepherds do not pity them. For I will no longer pity the inhabitants of the land, says the Lord. But, indeed, I will give everyone into his neighbor’s own hand; and into the hand of his king. They shall attack the land, and I will not deliver them from their hand. '
So, I fed the flock for slaughter; and in particular the poor of the flock. I took for myself two staffs: The One I Called Beauty and The Other I Called Bonds - and, I fed the flock.
So, I dismissed The Three Shepherds [ Those Proverbial Three Blind Mice ] in one month. My soul loathed them, and their soul also abhorred me. Then I said: ' I will not feed you. Let what is dying die; and what is perishing perish. Let Those That Are Left Eat Each Other’s Flesh. '
And I took my staff, Beauty, and cut it in two; that I might break The Covenant which I had made with all of the peoples. So it was broken on that day. Thus, the poor of the flock - who were watching me - knew that it was the word of the Lord.
Then, I said to them: ' If it is agreeable to you, give me my wages; and if not, refrain. '
So, they weighed out for my wages thirty pieces of silver.
And, the Lord said to me: ' Throw It To The Potter ' — that princely price they set upon me. So I took the thirty pieces of silver and threw them into the house of the Lord for the potter.
Then, I cut in two my other staff, Bonds; that I might break The Brotherhood between Judah and Israel.
And, the Lord said to me: ' Next, take for yourself the implements of A Foolish ShepherdFor, indeed, I will raise up A Shepherd in the land: Who Will Not Care For Those Who Are Cut Off, Nor Seek The Young, Nor Heal Those That Are Broken, Nor Feed Those That Still Stand - but, rather, He Will Eat The Flesh Of Their Fat And Tear Their Hooves Into Pieces.
' Woe to That Worthless Shepherd, who leaves the flock! For, a sword shall be against his own arm and against his right eye; and, indeed, His arm shall completely wither, and his right eye shall be totally blinded. ' " - Zechariah 10:4-17.

Now, back to our original nursery rhyme, which ( actually ) goes:
" Three Blind Mice.... Three Blind Mice....See, How They Run...See, How They Run...?They All Run After The Butcher's Wife,Who Will Cut Off Their Tails With A Carving Knife!Have You Ever Seen Such A Sight In Your Life,As Those Three Blind Mice? ( x3 Stanzas [ for three historical periods ] )
They Will Be Lucky To Escape With Their Lives! " 

It is ( actually ): " A Table Set Before You "....
You see, dear brothers and sisters, ' There Are Three Distinct Groups Of Individuals Who Have Failed To Study All Of Those Scriptures ' - and, who have repeatedly ignored God's Own Words, in favor of those selectively being provided by men. Thus, making them out to be ( those proverbial ): " Three Blind Mice ".

Meanwhile, of course, we can very simply: " See, How They Run " - as judged, against the yardstick that has so long ago been provided in scripture:
" Do you not know that those who run in a race all run; But Only One Receives The Prize? Run in such a way that you may factually obtain it.
And, everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things. Now, they do it to obtain A Perishable Crown; but we for An Imperishable Crown.
Therefore, I run thus, not with uncertainty. Thus, I fight, not as one who beats the air; but I discipline my body and bring it into subjection.
Lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should ultimately become disqualified. " - 1st Corinthians 9:24-27.

The meaning of: " Babylon " - is confusion.
Alas, however: ' Those Three Blind Mice Aren't Even Running For The Finish Line, But Rather To Their Own Eventual Demise  ' - since, whether they now comprehend it or not, " The Butcher's Wife " is that very same " Abominable Woman " - whom God [ Himself ] has been repeatedly warning them away from - throughout, The Entirety Of His Own Book.

And, indeed folks: " They Will Be Lucky To Escape With Their Lives "!
{ ***NOTE: And, just so that you know, The Three Stanzas Are Indicative Of Three Historical Periods In Which History Has Actually Repeated Itself! Now, dear brothers and sisters, Welcome To The Third.... }

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.