Thursday, October 24, 2013

Whe it comes to the truly spiritual ones: ' I've Got A Peaceful Easy Feeling ' - that, they know exactly what to do!

The Eagles ( 1972 ).
In The Popular 1972 Song: " Peaceful Easy Feeling " - written by Jack Tempchin [ that means: " God Has Provided The Son From His Temple " ] and performed by The Eagles [ which means, among other things: " The Ones With An Ability To Recognize The Overall Pattern " ] - we have been provided A Valuable And Prophetical Message.  

After all, the spirit that provided this song was Michael The Archangel [ that means: " Who Is Like God? The Harmonious Leader Of All Angels! " ].

Have you been: " Blinded By The Light "?
But, hey, don't take my own word for it! Instead of doing that, why not ( honestly ) listen to The Following Musical Video for: " Peaceful Easy Feeling " - because, in the much larger scheme of things, You Might Just Be Glad That You Did....


America In Prophecy

Peaceful Easy Feeling ( 1972 ) from: The Eagles.
[ " Cause I'm already standing on the ground... " ]


Peaceful Easy Feeling: Is A Prophetical Message
I like the way your sparkling earrings lay,
Against your skin so brown.
And, I wanna sleep with you in the desert tonight;
With a billion stars all around.
'Cause, I got a peaceful easy feeling...
And, I know you won't let me down.
'Cause I'm already standing on the ground!
And, I found out a long time ago...
What a woman can do to your soul.
Ah, but she can't take you any way;
You don't already know how to go.
And, I got a peaceful, easy feeling...
And, I know you won't let me down.
'Cause I'm already standing on the ground!
I get this feeling I may know you,
As a lover and a friend...
But, this voice keeps whispering in my other ear.
Tells me, I may never see you again.
'Cause I get a peaceful easy feeling...
And, I know you won't let me down.
'Cause I'm already standing, I'm already standing...
Yes, I'm already standing on the ground!

Egghead Jr. - knows that the figures don't lie!
Indeed, I Am Folks... and, perhaps, You Too Should Be Listening. Since, despite all of their own monumental efforts, ' The Answers Are Now All Around You '!



Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be, continually, upon you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.