Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The popular hit song: Crowd Control - by Phish - is a Hip Hop Prophecy displaying their own growing impatience.

Phish - " Crowd Control ".
Unlike the previous Hip Hop Prophecies that I have covered: " Crowd Control " - by Phish - merely represents The Growing Impatience By Satanists to get this factual show on the road. After all, these [ self-proclaimed ]: " Illuminated Ones " - have been waiting a long time, for this party to factually begin... and, they cannot understand why Their Satanic Leaders are now dragging their own political feet! Meanwhile, in the coming weeks, I shall be providing you a great number of these Musical Evidences. So, please be patient with me....

If you don't believe, what I'm now telling you, then why not listen to The Popular Hit: " Crowd Control "; and then just decide for yourself. Bear in mind, the songwriters - themselves - are unlikely to admit it... particularly, since they are now so close to completing their own Satanic Agenda. As always, we'll study those Prophetical Lyrics [ very closely ] afterward.

America In Prophecy

Crowd Control - by: Phish.


Crowd Control - Lyrics By: Phish

Listen now [ Pay Attention ],
I'm talking [ I'm Speaking To You At The Top ]
I've been here for weeks [ I'm Tired Of Waiting ]
Waiting in this growing crowd [ As Are, So Many Others Among Us ]
Staring at my feet [ You're Wasting All Of Our Time ]
Chorus:

The world around me's turning [ I'm Not Getting Any Younger ]
I'm just standing still [ And, You're Not Doing What You Promised Us ]
The time has come for changes [ After All, It Was You, That Promised It ]
Do something [ Let's Start This Thing Moving ],
 
or I will [ Or, I'll Do Something Myself ]

 
I'm a feather in a storm [ I'm Not Very Powerful, Alone ]
I'm a raindrop in the sea [ But, There Are Many Others Like Me ]
If I don't get enough of
You [ When I Can't Do Whatever I Want ]
I'm a lighter shade of me [ My Own Life Is Being Diminished ]

Sisters, brothers, all around you [ We Outnumber You Leaders ]
There's A Devil In The Crowd [ And, We Will Get What We Want ]
Meet his eye [ Don't Back Out Upon Us Now ]

and it's the end of time [ Or, We'll Kill You ]
If You're Praying
[ Meanwhile, If You're One Of Yahweh's People ],
Don't Be Loud [ Then, We Better Not Catch You ]

It's Crowded
In The Lowland [ Satan's Children Are A Vast Army ]
But,
The Fools Stay On The Hill
[ The Christians Are Still Blinded ]
You control us now [ We're Ready For Whatever You Command Us ]
You have the reins [ You Hold The Real Power ]
Do something [ But, If You Don't Start Doing Something ],

or we will [
We'll, Gladly, Do It Ourselves ]

So show us why we came here [ Do Something Now ]
Before we lay on the ground [ Before, We're All Dead From Old Age ]
Give it to us loud and clear [ Be Bold, And Come Out Like The Flood ]
Make The Devil Turn Around [ Show Satan, You're Still Serving Him ]


Chorus:

The world around me's turning [ I'm Not Getting Any Younger ]
I'm just standing still [ And, You're Not Doing What You Promised Us ]
The time has come for changes [ After All, It Was You, That Promised It ]
Do something [ Let's Start This Thing Moving ],
 
or I will [
Or, I'll Do Something Myself ]

The time has come for changes [ After All, It Was You, That Promised It ]
Do something [ Let's Start This Thing Moving ],

or I will [
Or, I'll Do Something Myself ]


Obama - " Change We Can Believe In ".
The whole point of The Hip Hop Prophecy: " Crowd Control " - by Phish - was written to send A Warning Message to those at The Top Of The Pyramid. In fact, they can't understand why we must [ even ] go through The Charade Of Yet Another Election Season. After all, Barrack Hussein Obama - which literally means: " Lightening Fallen From Heaven " - is already their long prophesied: " Last Prince Of Tyre "; and those FEMA Camps are all ready for their eventual opening....

Brothers and sisters, I do believe that The True Satanic Message of: " Crowd Control " - by Phish - is [ actually ] pretty clear. But, what do you think? If you, truthfully, need some more of these Abundant Anecdotal Evidences; then I'll gladly provide them for you... but, I'd much rather teach you something - far more important. After all, we've only got Two More Years to be ready to meet Yahweh... so, please, Just Wake Up Already!

Ahava and Shalom.

May Yahweh's Own: Love and Peace - be upon you!

3 comments:

  1. Have seen Phish >500x & followed their careers very closely since 1986 in Vermont. I suddenly AWAKENED in October 2013 during a show @ THE MOTHERSHIP in Hampton, Virginia & will never see them ever again. You're theory's SPOT ON! 110% accurate. Phish are all devout Satanists, 2 are pedophiles & they're Illuminati scum. Their lyrics are all ghost-written by Freemason elements within the US Navy & CIA. They were all recruited in high school & put together in Vermont to be used to brainwash a generation of innocents through the use of LSD, Molly & various mind control techniques using sound & light. Their light show's run by Chris Kuroda (CK5), a former heroin junkie & filthy human being. He recently was signed to run lights for Justin Bieber. This revelation sickened me so much that I felt that I'd been stabbed in the chest. Molloch's present in many of their officially licensed products, as is the All Seeing Eye, pyramids & other evil, dark, Illuminati symbolism. They have many songs that reference Satan, too many to count actually. I greatly appreciated reading this article & just had to respond. If I only knew how to stop this evil juggernaut that I personally am partly responsible for creating, I would publicly destroy them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crowd Control means the opposite of this...... Love is Phish's agenda, take it for what you will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well then, what a surprise... A 55 Year Old Red Devil wants us to believe that the carefully chosen words in this popular song mean exactly the opposite of what they are so truthfully saying?

      Now, there's an interesting twist....

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Bear in mind, that I generally answer any scriptural questions within 24 hours or less.